- All returns, regardless of reason or cause, must have a return authorization number. We will not accept or process any item(s) without an RA#. Please contact us for RA# information via email at email@example.com or call us at (408) 298-1540.
- RA#s are good for up to 6 months from the day they are issued.
- Items returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the item is returned due to a mis-ship.
- Items returned for exchange due to an ordering error are subject to a 15% restocking fee and all shipping fees.
- Product and parts can be returned for credit (less restocking fee) as long as the product was never installed, used, altered, or damaged in any way. The return must be within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Product and parts returned 30 days after date of purchase can be returned for credit (less 30% restocking fee) for up to 90 days from the day of purchase.
- Item(s) older than 90-days from date of purchase may not be returned for credit.
- Customer is responsible for properly packaging the returning item(s). Customer is responsible for damages caused from improper packaging. Customer is also responsible for shipping fees.
- Partial credit may be given for returned item(s) that suffered cosmetic damages resulting from installation or shipping. Eligibility for credit will be determined by Phil Wood’s warranty and tech personnel. Any damage to a product that may compromise the integrity of the part will void any applicable credit.