Any of our bearings with an “x” in the part number have seals that are as good or better than those found in the highest quality submersible motor and pump bearings.
Our bearings can be used to replace bearings found in many other cycling manufacturer’s parts. Please see the descriptions of the part numbers to determine which bearings may best meet your needs. If you need assistance determining the appropriate bearing size, please contact us. If at all possible, please provide your existing bearing dimensions (inner diameter, outer diameter, and width) so we can quickly determine what you’ll need.
COMMON BEARING REPLACEMENTS
- PWXR8: Used in our modern front hubs (all) and rear track hubs.
- PW000: IRO, Suntour, and Formula hubs (front and rear)
- PW001: Used in our classic hubs
- PW003: Fat Chance, Klein, and Fischer press-fit bottom brackets
- PW802: Rolf, American Classic, White Industries, etc.
- PW803: Campagnolo, American Classic freehubs
- PWX01: Surly hubs (replaces 7901, front and rear)
- PWX02: Our cassette and rear non-track hubs
- PWX03: Used in our standard bottom brackets, Merlin press-fit bottom brackets
- PWX04: 20mm through-axle hubs
- PWX05: Shimano, Raceface, FSA, etc. outboard bearing bottom brackets