Phil Wood Event Sponsorship Policy
Phil Wood only considers sponsorship in the form of product. No monetary sponsorship will be given. Please read the following requirements and provide the requested information when sending your sponsorship request. If your request does not comply with the eligibility requirements and/or does not include the required information, your request will be discarded. We have a limited budget for sponsoring individuals and events. Because of this we always have a wait list for sponsorship. Most of our sponsorship commitments are selected a year in advance.
To be eligible for sponsorship, we will need:
- Your full name, organization name, phone number, and email address.
- If you are requesting standard (catalog) items, your request must be received at least 60 days before your event/race. If you need custom product (unique, anodized, laser etched, etc.) you must send your request at least 90 days before your event/race.
- Answer all the below to the best of your ability. If you are unable to answer one or more of the items below, please briefly explain why.
Event information requirements:
- The name of your event.
- Does the event have a specific “purpose” (a benefit for an individual or organization, raising awareness for a cause, etc.)?
- Date of the event.
- Event location.
- How many people you expect to participate.
- Type of event. (alley cat, cyclocross race, cross-country tour, etc.)
- How you'll be promoting your event. (Include any promotional information if it is available. Promotional flyers from prior events are acceptable.)
- How your event will acknowledge/promote Phil Wood and other sponsors.
For sponsorship inquiries:
- We can also be reached by:
- phone: (408) 298-1540
- fax: (408) 298-9016
- mail: 385 E Taylor St., Ste. 110
San Jose, CA 95112